Thursday, March 13, 2014

Winter End! Please!

We did have a slight thaw last week. Then we ended up with the frigid temperatures again. I think southern lower Michigan has had a worse winter than we have if that's possible. The snow looks dirty now and the pot holes are menacing.

I have found that it helps to work on bright and cheery colors. I also found a way to preserved the decorative stitch when the needle breaks. I just took a lot of tape and taped my project right to the machine and then Once I changed the needle, it continued to sew where it should have and nothing was ruined.

This is a burp cloth that I did. I love the cheerful colors. It gives me hope that spring may eventually arrive.

There was a quilt show at our library. These are some of the fantastic entries.


No comments: