Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Neon!

Years ago, I walked into an Office Depot and found a whole display rack of neon colored envelopes.Kinko's also had a rack of neon mailing envelopes, but they kept fading from the sun before I could buy them up. My friends said they had to wear sunglasses to open their mail. Of course, with these super neon envelopes, I was finding a lot of reasons to send mail that I normally wouldn't have sent.  And postage at that time wasn't so high and none of us had computers. We've really come a long way.
Talk about fascination with the color! I liked it then; I like it now. But it is really hard to photograph.

I tried a shirt with the same color neon embroidery on the shirt. I like it, but I'm not so sure anyone else does. Then I found a neon green shirt for my granddaughter and I decided that a neon orange cat with hot pink ears was perfect.

Both shirts are the same color, but I couldn't get the color right on the little shirt. I tried both picmonkey and Microsoft photo editing.

3 comments:

peggy said...

I love the neon colors. they make me feel young.

AdelaidesCorner said...

Yep! Me too!

Valerie said...

Love them all! Very pretty and so colorful and vibrant. =) Blessings and Sunshine, Valerie